Thursday, June 27, 2013

Drill Camp

I've mentioned in many posts that I was on my school's Drill Team (Poms) for the fall and winter seasons. And this summer, a bunch of the girls that were on the team had an option to go to a dance camp with the team! I immediately took advantage of this opportunity and signed up to go right away! I'm very excited for this weekend, but I am extremely nervous because I've heard that this camp is so intense! I've heard that girls literally fight to get to the front of the room so that they can see the instructor better and learn the choreography better.

I'm planning on just doing my best, but also being very competitive and assertive because that's the only way to succeed in these types of things. But, the upside of this camp (other than learning tons of new dances, and growing as a dancer) is that we got new outfits! Our coaches purchased our outfits so that we all match and they are cute and sparkly! I would show you some pictures, but they have my school name on them so I don't think that's the best idea.

Anyways, there's a little bit of information about my weekend that I'm super excited about! I have a lot to do today to prepare for this weekend because we leave at 9 on Friday morning. I still have a list of things to do, because I'm awful at planning ahead. Wish me luck at the camp!

P. S. Happy Birthday to my Grandpa May who is turning 80 today! Yeehoo!

P. P. S. Whenever I get my new camera I will be posting a video about my fashion rack which has been requested by some people on YouTube and some of my friends.

xoxo, Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    P.S.--I emailed you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...