Monday, June 17, 2013

Fave Photo Editing Apps

So the majority of the population these days, have iPhones (or Smartphones), so I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite photo editing apps. I love editing my photos before I post them on Instagram. I love using double filters (aka using a filter before using one of the Instagram filters) and also adding fun effects or a cool border to my photos. So, here are a few of my favorite photo editing apps. Keep in mind that all of these apps (except for one) cost money, but honestly I feel like they are worth the money if you'll use them a lot. I feel that the apps that are free, they are usually low quality. But, the upside is that these apps will never cost more than $1.99, so it's not like you are paying a fortune. Anyways, here are my favorite photo apps (in no particular order)!

1. Diptic- I am so happy that I discovered this app! This app allows you to collage photos for OOTD's and add shapes and frames. This app is awesome and I literally love it so much. It works really well and definitely check it out in the app store.

2. Lumie- This app is really cool because it lets you add prints on top of your photos. It allows you to add hearts, glitter or even dots on top of your photo. It's a little hard to explain, but definitely check it out so you can see its full potential. 

3. Wood Camera- I saw this app just as one of the top photo editing apps and decided to give it a try. This app is really good because it has a plethora of filters to jazz up your photos and add a fun look to it. 

4. Afterlight- Similar to Wood Camera, Afterlight allows you to add filters into your pictures. This app used to be called Afterglow, but just recently changed its name to Afterlight. This app has really cool filters that add dimension to any photo.

5. TimerCam- This doesn't necessarily go along with the photo editing app theme, but I usually use this app if I'm trying to get a selfie or group photo, but don't want to have to hold my camera and snap the photo that second. This app is free and is super great! It's so convenient to be able to set a certain time (5, 10, ... seconds) for when you want your camera to snap a pic. I used this to get some amazing shots in the sunlight today. Here's a quick look at my #selfiesunday photo shoot. If you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen this pic, but if you don't then GO FOLLOW ME.


Thanks so much for reading. 

What's your favorite photo editing app?

XOXO, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...