Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Poolside Fitness

Hey everyone! So in honor of the previous "What I'm Doing Wednesday" posts, I wanted to sort of stick to the same theme and talk about what I'm doing today, which is fitness by the pool! I spent the night at my friend Grace's house after going to a pool party hosted by Jacob Schaider (he wanted to be mentioned in this blog) and a few other friends. So anyways, Grace and I will be completing this workout tomorrow morning to get those perfect summer beach bodies! Here is out workout/fitness routine set for tomorrow:

1. stretch
2. 2 laps around the block
3. 30 jumping jacks
4. 30 crunches
5. 1 lap around the block
6. 15 push ups
7. 15 left lifts on each leg
8. 40 second v-holds, 2 reps (take a 30-60 second rest between each rep)
9. 45 second plank
10. 20 squats
11. 30 second wall sit
12. stretch some more 
13.REPEAT- repeat everything, except if you feel that you have stretched enough then you don't need to stretch again, but...
14. stretch when you finish your workout
15. jump in the pool! 

Thank you for reading and thank you Jacob for hosting a super fun party and to Grace for letting me sleepover and for doing this workout with me! Thanks so much for reading!


XOXO, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...