Monday, June 10, 2013

Getting Back on Track

I've been such a terrible blogger these days with summer beginning and me busying myself with random things to do. I'm super sorry that I've been so busy and been lacking posts these last few weeks, but I wanted to share with you that I will be on track starting tomorrow! Today, my cousin Carly is in town and we are just going to be seeing a movie and then tomorrow I'm going shopping again downtown. But, I'm really really sorry that I haven't been posting these days, but fear not! I will be back on track ASAP. 

Real quick, I wanted to show you a few pictures of my sister from her graduation party and she looked absolutely gorgeous! The funny thing was that we actually couldn't get in the stadium for seats because they closed the stadium before the graduation even started! We had to stand outside and watch, but actually the seats were quite worth it because after we were the first ones on the field to grab my sister and get some pictures. There are not a ton, because my mom attempted to use her actual camera for most of the pictures instead of her iPhone and she doesn't have the cord to transfer pictures from her camera to the computer. Anyways, expect my postings to go ABSOLUTELY back to normal after today. Thanks so much for reading.


This is my sister Kristen on graduation. Her dress is from Rent The Runway, where you basically pay a fraction of the dress cost to wear a designer dress. This was perfect for Kristen because she wanted a fabulous dress, but really didn't need to buy one because she would never wear it again.


This is Kristen and her bo Ian. They looked so cute on graduation!

Talk to y'all tomorrow!


XOXO, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...