Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! So instead of my regular Sunday post I wanted to wish everyone (and their father's) a happy and amazing father's day! My dad is the funniest and greatest person I've ever met and he has never failed to make me smile! I love him so much and he means the world to me! Some of my dad's favorite things include Oreos, Coca-Cola, his BMW, his technology, and having his favorite songs on his iPod to jam out to in his car. My dad is actually the funniest person in the entire world and I hope that he has an amazing father's day because he is seriously the best person in the world. And he obviously has swag. So here's a few pics of my dad and I because we are one swag family. 










Love you so much dad! 

Have an amazing father's day everyone!

XOXO, Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...