Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Doing Wednesday

Hey y'all! So here's a real quick update that I wanted to include in my new "What I'm Doing Wednesday". I think every Wednesday I'll include a quick update as well, just to keep y'all on track!

So today, I went shopping with my cousin Carly and we hit up some fab stores! I had like no money (spent it all on Thursday with Paige), so I made the most with the money that I did have. 

I made 3 purchases, and 2 out of the 3 were fabulous deals! 


So this first thing I purchased was this adorable Tory Burch case! I saw this case and I literally died and knew that it was so nautical and cute! Plus, it was Tory so it just combined all of my favorite things into one. I got this at Nordstrom and it was $45, so not the best deal for a phone case, but not too bad of a price. I've been using my J.Crew anchor phone case for a while now, so I decided I could take the splurge and get a new one. 




















Next, I found this adorable dress from American Eagle. I have 2 American Eagle dresses already, and they are all more or less the same because they all have cut outs. I love cut outs because I think they are so cute and fun for the summertime, but never reveal too much skin. This book is a fun lime green, and is extremely comfortable and super cute!



So the last thing that I bought was this super fun romper from Target! This romper is so fun with the adorable polka dot pattern. I also got it at an amazing steal as it was only $6.88! It was 70% from the original price, and my cousin also scored an adorable ombre sweatshirt (that I had bought a few weeks ago for $20) for $6.88! It was a great steal and I'm super glad we walked into Target!

Okay, so after that little update here's what I'm doing this Wednesday. 

Today I'm planning on getting a few things done.

1. Definitely going to FFC (workout center) or going on a run with my friend Ava.
2. Writing some more blog posts for the future (it's good to be ahead of schedule).
3. Scheduling out my summer so I can busy myself with things to do. 
4. Heading to Paper Source to get some nautical cards for letters to friends.
5. Figuring out what DIY I'm going to do for DIY Monday, and maybe even doing the DIY tomorrow!

Hope you're having a fab Wednesday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...