Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Jane!

Happy Birthday Jane! So for those of you who don't know Jane, she is one of my best friends ever! Although we've drifted apart these past few years I know that we'll always stay friends. I hope that you have an amazing birthday Jane, because you absolutely deserve it. You are the kindest, sweetest, most fun and thoughtful people I've ever met! You always put others first and always try to include everyone. You always brighten my day and are so much fun to be with! You are always there for me and I can trust you with any secrets. Thanks for being such an amazing friend all of these years. A couple of memories that you and I have include:

-original plays
-going to movies/plays with your mom every Friday night
-Irish Dance
-the wonderful/crone Sheila
-so many sleepovers
-living 2 houses down as kids
-Tom walking me home every night with his night vision goggles
-eating dinner at your house like every night
-our original TV show "Odd and Even"
-our "annual" sleepover
-Korn
-ICP

and many more!

I hope you have an amazing birthday and I'm super sorry that I'm out of town for your birthday. Have a fabulous day and I hope that you get everything that you want for your birthday! 

I love you to the moon and back!


Have an amazing birthday Lil J/Ivy Joz!

xoxo, Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks, love you Charlie May! <3
    Let's jam to ICP and recreate some of those memories sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...