Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I'm Doing Wednesday

Hey everyone. So in tradition from my last post, I wanted to share with you a quick update before I get into What I’m Doing Wednesday. So this week I have been doing a lot of babysitting and saving up my money! I desperately want a new camera, and am determined to get it! Even if that means saving up my money and putting a stop to my shopping. Other than that, these week I have just been hanging with friends really. On Tuesday I went to a local breakfast place for brunch with a couple of my friends and have just been babysitting other than that. 

So this Wednesday I will be relaxing and just taking a break from waking up early to babysit. The only thing on the agenda is to get my nails done with Paige. Then I'm babysitting in the evening, but there's really not much structure to my day. I think this will allow for me to sleep in after not being able to for these past few days. 

A quick note that I wanted to tell you guys about is that this weekend I’m heading down to my friend Riley's lakehouse. I mentioned me wanting to go there in my post about Summer's Coming, and was happily surprised when I was invited to go again! I’m super excited because it was so much fun last year! The group is the same, but there is one more person coming in addition to who came last year. It is such a fun group and I can’t wait to go and have fun! I will also post pictures from that excursion as soon as I get back on Sunday. Keeping this in mind, I’ll still have posts up each scheduled day (Thursday, Friday and Sunday of this week), but I will probably not check my email while I’m up there. So, if I don’t respond to your email until I get back late Sunday night. 

P.S. I've started to put up my posts at midnight again, because the 9AM time was really starting to agitate me. 

Have you been doing anything fun this week?


XOXO, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...