Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Talks: What's In My Bag?

With summer here I wanted to start a new summer video series called Tuesday Talks. These have really nothing to do with like discussion or talking, but just simply are me uploading videos to my YouTube channel PreppyDaily. I've always really loved YouTube videos and now that I have this blog I thought it'd be a good idea to keep steady videos to accompany my blog. 

So to start out the Tuesday Talks I wanted to film a what's in my bag video so that you guys could see my essentials for when I go out during the summer. This also sort of falls under the category of Tag Tuesday because this video is supposed to be a tag video (I think...). Well, anyways, here's the video. Thanks so much for watching and tell me what you think and go subscribe to my channel on YouTube!


XOXO, Katelyn

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...