Tuesday, June 11, 2013

☼ Summer Tag ☼

So I have done tags before, but here's a fun one for the start of summer: the summer tag! So without further adieu, let's get into the tag! P.S. There will be some pictures incorporated in this tag as well so that you guys can see each of my answers to the questions. Leave a comment if you think I should make a tag video at some point! Also, my blog posts will be up at 9AM Pacific time from now on!

1. What's your favorite summer nail polish?


These nail polishes are perfect for summer. Plus, they are two of my favorite colors! The first one is Minted by Revlon, and the second one is Hazard by Sinful Colors.

2. What's your favorite lip color this summer?


This is the Covergirl Natureluxe Balm Stain in Coral and this is perfect for summer! It moisturizes really well and has SPF 15. As you can probably see, I always take this to the beach with me, hence the sand on the packaging!

3. Show us your favorite summer dress.


This dress is so summery with it's white body, but colorful accents on the top. I absolutely love the cutouts on the side as well. This dress is from American Eagle and is so perfect for the summertime!

4. What is your favorite summer accessory?


Always gotta have a floppy sun hat for those days at the beach. Mine is from Forever 21 and is striped navy and royal blue.


I love wearing stacked bracelets in the summer and these are two of my favorites. My anchor bracelet is from Etsy and my pearls are from Forever 21. 


I always use my Lilly agenda in the summer to keep track of all my events and make sure that I don't overbook myself. It's so convenient and well worth the money!


I always love wearing sunglasses in the summer, but have never actually gone to purchase a pricey pair. This is probably because I know that I will just wreck them. These are perfect because they are so cute, and were only about $4 from Target. Love them!

5. What summer trends are you most excited about this year?

I'm super excited for neon colors and just customizing all your clothes. What I mean by "customizing your clothes" is how everyone is spicing up cheap clothes that they buy from the thrift stores, and I probably won't do this, but it gives more of a custom look to your own style. 

6. What is your favorite summer candle?


This candle smells amazing! It is White Sand from Slatkin and Co. (Bath and Body Works).

7. What is your favorite body spray and perfume?


You can probably tell that I love this perfume because it's almost empty! I've already gone through a bigger one of these as well. This is my absolute favorite scent. It is Dream from Gap and it smells amazing!

8. What is the weather like where you live in summer?

Where I live we have hot summers and cold winters. This summer so far has been pretty mild, and a little cool at times, but I'm sure it will warm up. Then again, Chicago can be pretty bipolar about weather.

9. What is your favorite thing about summer?

My favorite thing about summer is not having school. I absolutely loooovveee not going to school everyday. I don't actually mind going to school, it's just the homework that follows that really agitates me.

10. What are your plans for summer vacation?

This summer I will most definitely be hitting the pool, going to the beach, going shopping (a lot), and then babysitting to reimburse myself with money. I don't like to have too much going on in the summer, because it is summer and I like to relax. I'm heading up to Wisconsin at some point with my entire mom's side of the family, and am going to Drill (Poms) Camp and Badminton camp as well.

P.S. My dad and I are both wearing purple today!

We both look super awkward in this photo though. It's too early to be photogenic.


XOXO, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...