Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Camera

Hey everyone! So in my What's in my Bag? video I talked about how I was obsessed with getting a new camera. I want one so badly and am very determined to get it! So, I wanted to share with y'all what type of camera I will be buying (so far) and why I want this specific one and just basic facts about the camera. 

1. So the main reason why I want a new camera is for my YouTube channel. I've wanted to start a YouTube channel for the longest time, and now with this blog I thought it'd make sense to accompany the blog with YouTube videos. Also, I've been very into photography lately and want to improve my photography skills and to do this you sort of need a high quality camera.

2. My old camera which was just a regular Flip camera broke recently and I've been eager to replace it, but my phone just doesn't do the trick. I really want a high quality camera to record video so I decided just to opt for a really nice one.

3. A camera that can go far to me is really important. I think that spending an good amount of money on a high quality camera is definitely worth it because when you buy a nice camera it can go far. You can continually use it for many years before replacing it. Plus, with a high quality camera you can buy new lenses if you want to step up your photography game. 

This is the camera that I'm hoping to purchase. 


This is the Canon EOS Rebel T3i with the 18-55 mm IS II Lens

So I opted for this camera instead of just the Canon EOS T3 because the T3i has better video recording. The T3 only records in 720HD, while the T3i records in 1080HD. Although this camera is more expensive than the T3, it is worth it. In addition the viewing screen on the back of the camera flips out and can be flipped out and turned around so that you can look into the viewfinder if you're filming yourself. This makes everything so much more convenient, and the T3 does not have this feature. This may all sound a little bit confusing, and trust me I do not know what I'm talking about, but these are the facts that make sense to me and these are the main reasons why I opted for the T3i instead of just the T3.

Thanks so much for reading!

XOXO, Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...