Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm Done!

It's #summertime and I'm ready to party! My last finals were somewhat stressful, but I'm finally done and summer is here. I literally cannot believe that the school year is over, and although I complained basically the entire year, this year was a pretty decent school year. I am definitely not satisfied with my actual school, but I met a ton of of new people and made a lot of new friends. Here's a little re-cap to my school-year as a whole. 




Being on Drill Team was such a blast-that's like Poms at my school. I was on JV this year, but am hoping to make Varsity this year! Drill lasts two seasons so there are pictures from football and basketball season. 


 This was from Homecoming, which also happened to be my birthday, and we just got a big group of girls to all go together. The dance was sort of a bust, but the sleepover after was so much fun!


This picture is on Halloween which was so fun! Here's the picture from left to right and what each person was: Lucy, baby; Elyse, Flo; Colleen, Barbie; Paige, Barbie; Jilly, Eeyore; Me (Katelyn), Minnie Mouse; Grace, baby; Brianne, Velma. 


This was from Jingle Bash in January (I think...). It was so much fun and we had great seats. The only annoying thing was we were sitting around for like an hour waiting for Justin Bieber, but the concert was so much fun. Our faves were Justin Bieber, Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Pitbull. All of the artists were great though! Left to right: Me (Katelyn), Paige, and Ava. Not pictured: Grace who scored us the tickets!


This is a picture of my sister (Kristen) and I when we went to Alabama to see the University of Alabama. Roll tide! My sister was planning on attending there in the fall, but decided on Indiana instead.


I was on the badminton team at my school this year and this was a not-so-happy picture of Paige and I after we lost our matches at conference.

This year has been really fun, but quite exhausting and I definitely need a summer break to catch up on my Z's and get some color on my skin. I'm so pumped to have a great summer. I hope y'all have an amazing summer too! Check back on my schedule page here to see what I will be posting on a daily basis. Thanks so much for reading. Happy summer to you all!

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...