Friday, June 21, 2013

Flirty Friday: Resort Looks

So my parents are heading out on a tropical vacation soon and I'm very jealous that I'm not going. But, I have no reason to complain because I've been on many trips this year already, and I'm heading out of town for some fun this weekend. So in inspiration from the tropical vibe, I wanted to show you guys these three looks for the resort. Whenever I go on trips with my family, we usually go with my dads work. My day usually consists of chilling by the pool/beach, doing some sort of activity (not everyday, but at some point in the trip), and then going to a dinner party later that evening. So these are the three looks that suffice for those three occasions. Thanks so much for reading!

Resort Looks

Are you going anywhere on vacation/somewhere fun?
XOXO, Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. Love the J.Crew shorts!

    thepolkadotprep.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...