Saturday, July 13, 2013

An Awesome Dorm Room

With my sister heading off to college this fall, and us visiting her college today, I wanted to show you some super adorable dorm rooms that I would have if I were going to college. The majority of the items are from PBTeen because PBTeen is amazing quality, and will be sure to last through those rough, {but fun} college years. 

                                  {dorm 1}                                                                  {dorm 2}

So the first dorm is so cute with the fun hot pink stripes and black polka-dotted accents. Plus, I absolutely love the sorority pillow. It's so cute for if I were ever in a sorority and wanted to represent it! 

The other dorm look is more surfer-ish, but so cute! I love the lavender and aqua colors together and like the mixing of the ikat and tie-dye patterns. Both of these looks were created from the room designer on PBTeen. 

Here are some more of my dorm must-haves for college {if I were going}:


A bean bag is literally perfect for all those late night study sessions. It keeps you in a comfy spot, but helps you to not fall asleep if you're studying while laying on your bed. Plus, the personalization is so cute!


I absolutely love this calendar and corkboard duo! The calendar is extremely helpful when planning things for parties (if you're in a sorority) or writing down when you have exams. The corkboard can be fun with adding pictures and personalizing it to your liking. 


Lastly, I feel like one of these towel wraps is perfect for the dorms! Especially if you're living in a co-ed dorm, you'll want to be covered up when you're getting ready/heading to and from the showers. Plus, you can add your sorority personalization onto the robe! How perfect!

Hope you liked this post about college must haves and I hope it was helpful to you! Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...