Monday, July 22, 2013

Nordstrom Sale Pick-Ups

The Nordstrom Sale is here! I probably should have done a post about it earlier when the sale was just starting, but whatever! Anyways, real quick I'm heading down to badminton camp today and I've pre-scheduled all of my posts up to Tuesday, but I kind of got sidetracked with packing and all so no posts on Wednesday and Thursday sawwy! Also I might not be checking my email really. I think we can use phones, but I'll see when I get there. But I'm definitely not bringing my laptop. Haha. So now I will show you what I picked up at the Nordstrom sale! I had to do a return of my Tory Burch lobster case that ripped, so I got a gift card. I'm planning on doing some more purchases online before the sale ends.


I was in pretty dire need of a new pair of tennis shoes and I'm so happy I picked these babies up! I love them! They are so perfect and adorable! The colors look fabulous and bright in person and the shoes are so comfortable!

Original Price: $95.00
Sale Price: $62.90


These Zella leggings are perfect because they are not see through whatsoever! Plus, they are on such a good sale. They are the exact quality of the Lululemon ones, but I got these for such a steal!

Original Price: $52.00
Sale Price: $33.90


I just grabbed these for badminton camp because I needed some more Nike shorts. I really like the print on these and think that it is really fun!

Original Price: $32.00
Sale Price: $20.90

To me right now this top doesn't look that cute, but trust me it is! It is super sleek and the material is unbelievable! It is so soft and luxurious feeling! Plus it is so moisture wicking!

Original Price: $42.00
Sale Price: $27.90

Oh! And I have a bit of news! One of my Polyvore designs was featured with the Brilliant Bloggers of the week on Polyvore! I was so happily surprised! I submitted it thinking that nothing would come of it, but it was included in the set and the set now has over 450 likes! Click here to check it out!

Thanks for reading and have a good week!

xoxo, Katelyn

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your polyvore pick! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Nike finds!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    P.S.--Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love all your picks from the sale. I am dying to get a new pair of Nikes! I was able to pick up a pair of Tory Burch riding boots from the sale.

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...