Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gimme Some Gap

When I was packing up for Drill Camp, I made a quick trip to the Gap to pick up some workout capri leggings. While I was there, I saw some adorable clothes, but I was on a mission and had no time just to shop around. There is a Gap literally within walking distance of my house, but I never seem to take advantage of it! I was over reading my friend Julia's blog, Color Me Preppy and saw that she was wearing a shirt and shorts from the Gap in one of her OOTD posts. So, I thought I'd check out Gap's website and look for some fun summery clothes. Here are the clothes that I've been swooning over on the website {plus, a lot of them are on sale too! #bonus!}. Take a look! 

And don't forget to enter code: MWDEAL online for an extra 30% off Men and Women's online sale clothing now through July 11. 











xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...