Thursday, July 18, 2013

Room Wishlist

A little over a year ago, I redid my room because it definitely needed some updating. Before I had redone it, it had stayed the same since I moved into my new house, which was about 8 years ago. My room theme was pink and green, chosen by my mother with her obsession with her sorority Delta Zeta. I liked it when I was younger, but I definitely outgrew the look by the time I was going into high school. I can basically show you exactly what my room looks like because I took the exact look from PBteen. 


This is my exact bedding and sheets. My bed is pretty much the same and has a white headboard. My walls are aqua to match the bedding as well. 

Now obviously, I love my room a lot, but there are a couple things that I have been wanting to add to my room to just improve it a little bit. So here are the things that I want to add.

A New Desk:

My desk is fine, but I don't love the limited space on it. Especially because I use the majority of it to just store random things, I want to have another desk to actually work on. This desk is fabulous because it doesn't have much storage (what I'm looking for), but it has one drawer for like pens and other necessary office supplies. 

But, they also have literally the same version from Target for so much cheaper!

This version looks identical doesn't it? The dimensions are extremely close as well. My only concern is do I buy the cheaper one, or spend the money to get a higher quality product?

A New Chair:


I've had the exact same chair for so long. It's just this random green swivel chair from Office Max, but it's life is soon over. It has some stains on it, and is just super old. Plus, I put it together myself, so it never fully looked right haha. I really love this chair from PBteen so it would match my room and be super comfortable. I'm not sure if I should get arms or not though. My old one didn't have arms, but I think I'd like them.

Bulletin Board


I've been in need of something to add a little something to my walls because they are very bare. These colors go perfectly well with my color scheme of my room and I love this awesome style tile. I love the mixture of the calendar whiteboard, galviboard, corkboard and pegboard. I think it would spruce up my walls while allowing me to post fun things on it.

Another example to post things on my wall is this fun DIY I found on Pinterest. 


All you do is glue on corks to a meter stick and I think this is so cute! But, I guarentee I probably won't make it because every DIY I'm like, "Oh, I'll so do that!" and then I never do it. But, it's an awesome idea!

Dress Form


I have wanted a dress form for the longest time, but have never purchased one. I always find ones at HomeGoods, but that is always when I'm shopping downtown and then am taking the train home {like I'm going to take a dress form on the train with me}. But, I've really been loving the tan one from PBteen. I want something basic so that it can travel with me and match any room color scheme that I have in the future.

Those are basically all the items that I am looking to add to my room. Thanks for reading and comment what you want for your room!

xoxo, Katelyn

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...