Monday, July 1, 2013

Camera On It's Way!

So my camera is officially on it's way! I ordered it on Thursday night and ordered 2-day shipping because I wanted it to come as soon as possible! I'm so excited to get it and do you know what that means? FASHION RACK TOUR SOON! I will soon be able to film my fashion rack tour! I will be filming this at some point on Tuesday when my camera arrives and post it on YouTube by Tuesday or Wednesday. The video will definitely be up on this blog by Wednesday, but I will either upload the video to YouTube on Tuesday or Wednesday. Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you can be notified when I upload new videos and you can be the first to watch them.

So this is going to be a super short post because I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm getting my camera soon and that's it!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...