Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shopping Wishlist

Hello everyone. So yesterday my camera came in the mail! Yay! I was planning on uploading the fashion rack video last night, but was not up for it whatsoever. I was completely exhausted from Drill Camp. Drill Camp was so much fun, but a ton of work! But, I'm so proud of myself because I was given a blue ribbon (the best ones) on both of my dances. My kick dance wasn't that hard, but boy was my jazz dance difficult. It had so much technique and a lot of things to remember and was super fast! It was a really cool dance, but it was very hard to pick up. I don't really know why I was put into that dance considering I don't have that great of dance technique. In the dance we had to do a triple pirouette into a firebird leap and then roll on the ground, do this leg lift hold thing and then do a floor calypso. And then later we had to do an 8 count of a la secondes into a double coupe turn. This may make no sense to you, but let me just say, it's very difficult. Plus, the music is super fast! The song was super catchy it was Lucky Strike by Maroon 5, but it was a hard dance. But, I had a ton of fun at camp, but it was exhausting! So please don't be angry that the video is not up today, but it most definitely will be up tomorrow. 

So for today's post I wanted to share with you some of the  items that I've been obsessing over! So here they are!!

I think that this top from J.Crew in the light citron color is absolutely adorable! It is so bright and fun and perfect for the summertime!


Clearly, I love anchor, so why wouldn't I love this anchor tee from J.Crew? Obviously, I do. It's just so cute and nautical. 


Honestly, I've been loving pineapples lately as a pattern. I always use the pineapple emoji on my phone whenever I'm texting as well! This shirt is so perfect and the J.Crew tee's always fit perfectly and are super light and airy. 



As I said before, I've been loving pineapples and this shirt from Brandy Melville is absolutely adorable. I'm pretty upset that random people in my grade are getting into Brandy now because I thought it was my thing, but #whatevs.


This crop top/bralette from Brandy Melville is so cute! I saw this when I was in LA and I was about to get it, and then I didn't. I literally wish I could go back because I really love this and want this so badly! It's so dang adorable!


Obviously with my love for LA, why wouldn't I want this tee from Brandy. I think the skirt looks so perfect paired with the top. And if you check out this top online, guess what they pair with it? The bralette from above! So perf!

What have y'all been digging lately?

P.S. I wish I was a Brandy Melville model.

xoxo, Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...