Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Country Club Prep

I was recently just looking around online and stumbled upon this website called Country Club Prep. I don't know how I couldn't have found this website earlier! It is so fabulous and has a ton of awesome goodies. It has great products and has a lot of awesome preppy brands. I know what you're thinking, well why wouldn't you just buy Vineyard Vines from the legit Vineyard Vines? But, if you order things from Country Club Prep you can order all of your favorite brands all at one, and skip the hassle of paying for shipping! Anyways, here are some of my favorite products from the Country Club Prep.






xoxo, Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I love the first hat! I have never seen an initial with an anchor, but it is adorable!

    - Melissa
    www.perfectinpearls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...