Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Preppy Looks for Guys

I know that all of us preppy gals swoon over the sight of preppy guys. Literally if a guy is wearing boat shoes and a bow tie, I'm sold. So today I wanted to show all of y'all some of my favorite preppy looks for guys to wear. Some of the best preppy stores for guys include Vineyard Vines, Brooks Brothers, Nordstrom, J.Press, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Country Club Prep. Obviously there are more, but I'm not a guy, so I don't shop for guys haha. So anyways, I wanted to you some of my favorite guy pieces from different websites featured above and show you what I feel like are the male preppy essentials. 


Every guy has to have a pair of boat shoes and this fabulous pair of seersucker Sperry's is from Nordstrom.

 Seersucker and bow ties are a must so why not put them into one. I absolutely love this bow tie from 
J. Press (aka where the Chuck Bass scarf came from).


The suit a guy wears says a lot about him and this suit from Brooks Brothers is absolutely stunning. It was inspired by The Great Gatsby and is so perf.


These Vineyard Vines shorts are so perfect and they come in an array of colors too. 


Obviously every preppy guy has got to have his Vineyard Vines and this tee is so fun and great for something to lounge in.


Gingham is a must-have preppy pattern and this shirt from Vineyard Vines is a perfect shirt for something casual.


Every guy needs that classic polo. A color like navy is perfect so that it will match with a ton.

xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...