Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sweet Summer Salad

Yesterday I was rummaging through my fridge looking for something healthy-ish to eat. I was looking for lettuce to make a salad, but I found spinach instead. Then, I thought of the perfect summer salad! I knew some of the ingredients, but looked online to see if there was anything else that other people liked to add to a berry type of salad. Everything in this is salad is super good for you, and let me just say this salad is so delicious! So let me go ahead and show you how to make it!

Ingredients: {for each ingredient you may use however much you like to balance out the proportions of the salad}

  • spinach
  • blue/gorgonzola cheese
  • avocado
  • strawberry's
  • poppyseed dressing
Now take a look at this video to see the step by step process to make this salad!


xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...