Friday, July 19, 2013

Throwback Tag

Hey everyone! So today I decided to do the throwback tag because I have been listening to Hilary Duff recently {talk about throwback} and it made me remember all of my childhood years. So let's get started!

What year were you born in?

1997.

Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.


What TV shows did you grow up watching?

I remember watching Lizzie McGuire, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, The Amanda Show, Even Stevens, Hey Arnold, The Proud Family, Arthur, The Powerpuff Girls, Barney, The Big Comfy Couch, Rugrats, Recess, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Caillou, Rolie Polie Olie, Boy Meets World, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Dragon Tales, Kim Possible, CatDog, Zoom, Bob The Builder, Sister Sister, Full House, Hannah Montana, Scooby Doo, Sesame Street, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents,... 

That is a super long list, but I mean I loved TV as a kid haha. 

What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?

When I was younger I really wanted to be teacher. I don't really want to be that any more, just because I'm not as interested in that anymore. If I had to be a teacher, I think I would still love it, but I probably won't major in anything for teaching during college.

Show a video of yourself when you were younger?

So these videos are all super embarrassing because I was definitely a very strange child. Haha, but here they are!




Let's just say I thought I was a very good dancer as a child. 

What were your favorite toys to play with?

When I was younger I didn't have very many "favorite" toys. I always loved playing school with all of my random school supplies that I collected over the years. We also had a chalkboard painted on my basement wall so that I could play school and use it as a blackboard. 

I also loved playing outside on my neighbors trampoline and on my swing set.

What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?

I really don't remember anything that embarrassing happening to me, so I really can't answer this question.

Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten. 

I really can't find anything that I wrote in Kindergarden, sorry. 

Three songs you loved as a child.

Come Clean-Hilary Duff

Hot in Here-Nelly

Best of Both Worlds-Hannah Montana

What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?

One year I was a Homecoming Queen and I wore a fabulous dress and tiara.

Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.

I remember just being a really weird kid. 

Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?

I never really had a stuffed animal or blanket that I cherished as a kid. I only really just have kept my old bedding from my old bedroom. 

What was something weird you used to do as a child?

Eat blue cheese and bacon like there was no tomorrow {not together though haha}. 

What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?

Losing my Mom in a Linen's-and-Things.

How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?

I think now the world has become so filled with technology. Don't get me wrong I love my laptop, phone, TV's and all the advancements with technology that have been made through medicine, but nowadays the technology is taking over. Kids nowadays are always on iPads or iPods, even at such a young age. I think that now they forget to just go outside and have fun. They always have to be using some form of technology and I think this is going to continue to grow and get worse. 

Hope you enjoyed this Throwback Tag!

xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...