Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I Watch

During the school-year I rarely watch TV, I usually just watch Netflix from my computer (although I shouldn't anyways), but in the summertime I'm very into keeping up with my favorite shows. So I wanted to share with you my favorite shows that I've loved watching recently. 

What I Watch Weekly:

The Fosters
This show is super dramatic, but very addicting. Plus, Jake T. Austin is in it and who doesn't love him? This show follows two mothers and their foster children. Each child has a very interesting story on how they got there and the show covers each individual child and their life after being welcomed to the family. The show also has overall a really good message to it. The show is super good and I really recommend it! (ABC Family Monday's 9/8c)

The Vineyard
Okay, for any preppy person the title would catch your eye. The show takes place in Martha's Vineyard for the summer. There are a bunch of characters and the show displays all of the relationships and drama between the cast. I thought this was going to be a legit TV show, but it's more of a reality show like The Hills. I've only seen the first episode, but it is super good! (ABC Family Tuesday's 10/9c)

Camp
This show is basically about a family camp and all of the workers inside of it. Camp shows all of the summer flings and the daily life of the campers. The show is really just a fun summer show. It's hard to sum it all up so just watch it! (NBC Wednesday's 10/9c)

P.S. If you miss any of these shows the episodes are online after they air for a limited time on the ABC Family/NBC website!

What shows you do you love?

xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...