Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bittersweet Blair

I usually write about my fav Gossip Girl characters on Tuesdays, but I decided to trade Tag Tuesday and the Gossip Girl character posts. I wrote my first tag on Wednesday and usually write about Gossip Girl on Tuesdays, but I'm just going to swap the two.  Real quick, I want to share with you my usual schedule for this blog so you can better follow it. 

Monday: Random
Tuesday: Tag
Wednesday: Gossip Girl
Thursday: Random
Friday: Flirty Friday
Saturday: Random, but I may or may not be posting on Saturday's anymore
Sunday: Pinning

So without further ado, here's my post about Blair Waldorf!

Blair is honestly an amazing character. She is so gorgeous and she is such a trendsetter. She is a very good role model fashion wise. She is into scheming, and that's something that I love about her. She lives such a lavish lifestyle and I'm totally jealous of her closet and her apartment! I think my favorite thing about Blair is that at the end of the day she has a heart. That's why I called this post Bittersweet Blair, because she can be so vicious at times, or she can be full of heart. But, I will always love her character because she just makes the show. When she loves someone, she really loves them, especially Chuck. Their relationship is so cute on the show, but so aggravating at times!  Her style is amazing and often I style some of my outfits like her. She always looks so put together and absolutely gorgeous. I think that Leighton Meester is absolutely perfect for the role of Blair and her character has significantly grown throughout the course of the show. Here are my favorite Blair Waldorf pictures/quotes and there are tons!


I love this swimsuit that Blair wears in the Hamptons. It's so adorable!


I love this Marc Jacobs dress that Blair wears to the white party in the Hamptons.


This look is so summery and fun with that adorable pink and white bike!


I just love this kelly green coat with peaks of yellow accents. So cute! Blair's style is amazing!


I just had to include this because it is her classic look. Since throughout much of the series they are in school I needed to have a pic of Blair in her school uniform. Also, she's wearing the classic headband that she always wears that symbolizes her tiara.


This is just great.


Blair's always got something going on with Chuck!


This is so true because Blair is the best schemer I know!


I included this quote in an early post about preppy lifestyle, but this quote is just too good not to include it again. I love it! I wouldn't say it's entirely true, but it's just so Blair Waldorf!


XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...