Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What is My Life.

With exams coming up at the start of next week, let's just say I've been pretty stressed lately. There's a lot going on, and I most likely won't be posting everyday. Half of the reason is my packed schedule, and the other have being pure laziness because I'm in such a lull waiting for summer. I hope y'all can understand, but if there are any guest posters that want to post during these times feel free too! I'll need posters for next week too if you want to. Click on the Guest Posting tab at the top of the page, or click here. Just fill out the form and begin to write your post. Email me back with your post as soon as you finish it. But, obviously my blog is not very widely read, so if there are no postings between this week and the beginning of next, don't be surprised because I can't post and guest posters may be low in quantity. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great end of the year/summer. I'll post again when I'm out for summer. See you then!

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...