Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Charming Charles


I'm guessing from previous posts you understand my obsession with Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl is not just a show, it's a way of life for me. I try to be just like the gossip girls (not the bad stuff-just the classy parts) and live their life! Because let me just say, they lead very glamorous lives. But, enough about the girls, the guys are glam as well. But, one character has such a deep personality and that is Charles, or Chuck Bass. 
I started out watching the show and HATING Chuck. I was thinking, "Why is he even on the show? He is just there for us to hate." But, as the show progressed, I ended up LOVING him. He grew so much as a character and is the sweetest guy every. Sure, he has lots of underlying issues because of his father, but Blair is fine to work through them! I simply cannot get enough of Chuck Bass because he is amazing! (P.S. Did you know Ed Westwick, the guy who plays Chuck, is actually British?)
So here are a few of my favorite quotes and pictures of the one, the only, Chuck Bass. 


I don't know how you get more classier than a white suit.  Chuck looks stunning at the white party in this outfit. I just love him.


I had to include this pic of him wearing his infamous scarf. He's just so great.


Truly on my bucket list of things to do is to hear Ed Westwick (guy who plays Chuck Bass) say to me in person, "I'm Chuck Bass." It would be amazing.


He's just a classy kid that goes yachting. 


This isn't like an amazing picture of him or anything, but I love, love love this mint suit he's wearing. Plus, I love all the signature bow ties that Chuck wears. They are so preppy!

XOXO, Kate

P.S. I had to re-blog this because somehow something got screwed up and it was posting it yesterday when it was supposed to post today. I don't know what happened, but it's fixed now. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...