Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

Now that it is the second of May I can officially say that spring has spring! Spring is my absolute favorite season and I wear spring colors all year round. Here in Chicago, finally it's been warming up! I wanted to share with you some of my spring essentials and wants for this season. Happy reading!

J. Crew Chino Shorts! 
I purchased 3 pairs of these shorts for the spring season: navy, neon pink and sea blue with anchors and life preservers! These shorts are so essential for the spring and summer! They are so comfy and fit so well. Plus, they come in so many fun colors and patterns that are sure to meet your preppy needs!



J. Crew Essential V-Neck Tees!
These shirts are absolutely perfect. They are not too low on the v-neck and they fit really well. They are not see through and they are super soft. They come in so many colors too! They are great to pair with chino shorts too!

Lilly Pulitzer Delia Dress!
This dress is absolutely adorable! I'm seriously thinking of buying it. It looks so perfect for spring and summer and the colors can definitely last more than just one spring season. A must have for spring!

Sperry's!
Sperry's are simply a must have for the spring and summer. They are so cute and they actually are really easy to match to other things. I absolutely these gold Sperry's that I have. I literally wear them with everything. 

Kiel James Patrick Braided Bracelet
I have been wanting one of these since forever and I really love this one. I love the nautical shades of blue and the anchor clasp is the cutest thing ever! I really want to purchase one of these this season to add to my collection. 


Hope you enjoyed reading about some of my spring favorites and wants! Follow me on blogger and check back daily to see a new post! 

XOXO, Kate



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...