Monday, May 6, 2013

The Preppy Handbook

The other day I was just looking around on Pinterest and I found the most sanctuary preppy handbook that I just need to get my hands on. 


It is called Preppy: Cultivating Ivy Style. The title itself just says it all. I want this book so badly and I'm sure my parents would have no problem ordering it for me because you see, my mom was preppy back in the day and my parents are all for reading. This book (when I hopefully order it) will be the first of my new preppy book collection. I'm very excited to start this book collection so that I may read and become a preppy expert. Here are a few other titles that I wish to add to my preppy book collection once it gets started. 


My mother is a manner fanatic. Literally, she used to have my cousins come over in the summertime and she would teach them manners. She also taught manners to our Girl Scout Brownies troop. She would be thrilled if I wanted this book!


This book is said to be the epitome of preppy handbooks and I can't wait to get my hands on it and study up on the preppy life. 


This Lilly Pulitzer book is said to help plan events and plan a "colorful evening". My mom is an event planner so I'm sure if I got my hands on this book she would be snagging it too!

I can't wait to start my preppy book collection. I'm thinking this means I need a nautical shelf to store all of these books! Preppy on preppy, that's how I roll. 

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...