Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Preppy Daily Blog

Hey guys! My name is Katelyn and I'm so excited to start a blog for you all! A few facts about me :

1. I'm a freshman in high school!
2. Preppiness is definitely not the usual at my school!
3. I love to dress in bright colors year round. 
4. My favorite things to do are dance, anything with fashion and play badminton!
5. I absolutely love to write. I love fashion and beauty too so this new blog will be the epitome of writing, fashion and beauty!

I titled the blog Preppy Daily because every day there will be a new preppy blog! Leave comments of ideas for me as to what to post. I will be posting OOTD's, Shopping Must Haves, Monthly Favorites, and more! Let me know if you guys like what I am posting and tell me how I'm doing. Happy reading!

XOXO, Kate



P.S. Check out my friend Frannie's blog! www.theblondeprep.blogspot.com 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...