Monday, May 20, 2013

Prom!

So on Saturday it was my sister Kristen's senior prom and I wanted to share with you a few pictures of her and how gorgeous she looked! She actually went to prom her junior year too, with one of her best guy friends who was a senior. I would've posted this on Sunday, but I wanted to stay true to my schedule of sunday pinning. Happy reading!



Me, my sister Kristen and my cousin Hilary



Kristen and one of her best friends Michala



Kristen and her date (her boyfriend) Ian


Me, Kristen, Michala and my friend Paige


My cousin Hannah, their friend Catherine and Kristen



A group photo. Hannah and her date, Bria and her date, Catherine and her date, Kristen and Ian, Jules, and Averil (Jules date was late and Averil went alone-which is surprising considering how gorgeous she looks!)


Another group pic.


So that's it for prom pictures. The theme was "All That Jazz", but Kristen said there were really no decorations that suggested the theme. Kristen had a blast and she looked gorgeous! I think it was a great way to remember senior prom.

XOXO, Kate

2 comments:

  1. hey katelyn! loving your blog, it's adorable and you're super stylish! keep it fresh girl. hey, you should do a post on your style evolution from baby through lincoln through roosevelt to now! haha it'd be funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...