Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stella and Dot

So my sister and I went to visit the University of Alabama because she was looking to go to school there. While we were there we visited some of the sorority houses and the Pi Phi girls had these adorable arrow necklaces as a symbol that they belong to their sorority. My sister thought these were so cute and was out on the hunt for one. Anyways, as she was on the hunt she discovered Stella and Dot, a really cute jewelry shop! Little did she know that I already had a piece from  Stella and Dot! I really wanted to feature S+D on my blog because they have such adorable jewelry pieces. Here are a few of my favorite things on their website. Be sure to check them out on their website stelladot.com. Happy reading!

This is the necklace that my sister found that she so badly wanted. I really want one too! I think that Kristen (my sis) and I should get matching ones before she leaves for college (hint hint Graduation gift!)


This piece was just too gorgeous not to include it. The blues and the greens mixed in with the gold are so beautiful and this necklace is an amazing statement necklace.


I just really like this ring because it is so basic and simple, yet so beautiful. The stone adds color, but in a simple and less flashy way. 


My friend Grace gave me this bracelet for my birthday this year and I absolutely love it! The picture does not do it justice! It is so gorgeous and is the perfect Tiffany blue color. It goes with everything I own (everything I own is basically Tiffany blue) and is so perfect. I absolutely love it and she knows me so well. She definitely knows what I like!

XOXO, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Love Stella&Dot-- I hosted a virtual trunk show with them last year! SUch a great brand.
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...