Thursday, May 9, 2013

LA Living

What a lot of you may not know about me is that I'm destined for Los Angeles. Los Angeles is literally where I have wanted to live my entire life and in March I was fortunate enough to have a chance to go! It was probably one of my favorite vacations of all time! My dad had meetings there for work, and my parents knew that they could not go without me tagging along. We left my siblings behind and I got to be the spoiled child and head off to LA! I had such an amazing time and I wanted to show you a few pics from my travels. I know it was a while ago, but I just started this blog and if I had started it earlier I definitely would've posted about it. Comment below if you want to see pictures from my spring break trip to Mexico that happened 4 days after I got home from LA! I was traveling the world that week! Happy reading! 



First arriving in LA. This was our hotel. It is very foggy there, but it didn't dampen my mood!


The lovely view from our room. It's too foggy to see but that view looked out onto downtown LA and if you looked the other way it had a gorgeous view of the pool and then houses the distance.


This is me and my dad outside of Mr. Chow. Mr. Chow is a famous Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills. It was absolutely delicious and a great way to start off a great trip!

This is me and my mom. We rented a convertible and drove down Pacific Coast Highway. It was a blast.We actually had the top down, but the windows up and the heat on. It was so much fun to drive right alongside the ocean. Such a difference from Chicago.



This is me at the gorgeous Pepperdine University. This is where they filmed one of my all time favorite TV shows, Zoey 101, and I knew that I just had to visit it. It was very pretty, but actually pretty small. I was just very glad to visit it because it was definitely on my bucket list.


Yes, this is the Friends set! My dad's cousin works for Warner Bros. so we took a tour of all of the studios and such. It was really cool to see everything as they pointed out where certain movies were filmed, etc. Plus, they filmed some of the episodes of Gossip Girl there! That like just made my life! They were also shooting Pretty Little Liars when we were touring and we got to see some of the sets. It was really cool!




This is me, my mom, my dad and my dad's cousin's family. The furthest on the left is my dad's cousin, Robert Lorenz. He most recently has directed the movie Trouble With The Curve starring Clint Eastwood. Rob has worked very closely with Clint over the years. I was so excited to meet Rob and it was so much fun at their gorgeous house. It was a great dinner!

So that basically sums up my trip to LA. Obviously there was a lot of shopping in between it all because in LA there is literally shopping EVERYWHERE. There was a mall across the street from us, and the best part was that there was a TORY BURCH STORE! I definitely went in there more than once! I hope you enjoyed reading about my fabulous trip and leave comments of what you want me to post about, I'm running out of ideas! 

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...