Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tag Tuesday

Here is the continuation of the 100 questions nobody asks tag. Hope you enjoy it!

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
I could definitely watch Little Manhattan, Friends with Benefits and Grown Ups over and over again.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My dad on the cheek when I went to bed ha ha. 

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes. I was a Daisy in Kindergarden, then moved to Brownie and then a Girl Scout. My mom was my leader and she basically just did fun stuff with us for random badges. It was great!

29. Would you ever strip or post nude in a magazine?
Definitely not.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably for someones recent birthday like my dad's or my grandma's.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Not for my life.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Considering I don't have my license, no, but I have gotten pulled over with just having my permit.

33. Ever ran out of gas?
If I did it wouldn't be so bad because I really only drive in parking lots with my permit, ha. 

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Sourdough bread toasted with turkey, bacon, avocado and swiss cheese. Yum!

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Hashbrowns and bacon! From Waffle House of course!

36. What is your usual bedtime?
It definitely varies. I try to go to bed around 10ish, but it can be totally different. Last Sunday I went to bed at 12:30, and this Sunday I went to bed at 8:30.

37. Are you lazy?
Absolutely.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Minnie Mouse, a cat (with a broken leg), a dalmatian, homecoming queen, a butterfly and a soldier are what I can remember. 

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Ox.

40. How many languages can you speak?
English (1) and I'm learning Spanish and can use it sometimes (2ish). I also took French as a kid, but all I know how to say is hello, my name is and count to 10. 

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I'm subscribed to Teen Vogue and my sister is subscribed to Seventeen so I just read her Seventeen. I also get catalogs from PB Teen which I love reading for interior design inspiration.

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln logs because they hurt less when you step on them. Legos kill.

43. Are you stubborn?
I can be. 

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Only if I'm with my friend Jane. She likes to watch Spanish soap operas and make up what they are saying.

46. Are you afraid of heights?
Nope. They are fun!

47. Do you sing in the car?
Always.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
I used to always, but now only if I think that no one can hear me.

49. Do you ever dance in the car?
Totes.

50. Ever used a gun?
One of my brother's BB guns before.

Thanks for reading! XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...