Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nautical Nate

One of my all time fav characters on Gossip Girl is Nate Archibald. Honestly, I love every character on Gossip Girl in their own unique way. I'm so sad that the show is over. The creators are pure geniuses that know how to intertwine stories in a brilliant and drama filled way. Every character has such depth that is so intriguing.
Nate has such a nautical vibe to him and in the books he has a whole obsession with yachting. This makes me love him more because I love nautical things! On iTunes a while back there were some free Gossip Girl extras that I downloaded. One of them was called "Gossip Girl Couture" and it was so great! If you find it on iTunes definitely download it because it was very interesting to see all of the behind the scenes. Also, it drew attention to each central character and describes their fashion and how they come up with each look. They say that Nate is nautical and they play off of his beachy vibe. They use basically a blue color palette with different shades of blue. It really draws attention to his gorgeous eyes and I think it makes everyone swoon!
And let me just say Nate has such great character on the show that makes me love him even more. He actually is one of the kindest characters on the show I feel like. I think that he is much more above all of the scheming and lies. But, obviously he has had his moments. Anyways, here are a couple of my favorite Nate looks from Gossip Girl. Happy reading!


This photo was just too great not to include it. He looks so preppy, like he goes to Yale or a high end prep school (which he does!). I just love it.


Even when he's heading/coming back from the gym Nate still looks flawless. He has that slouchy kind of sloppy vibe that I absolutely love. He always is so perfectly put together, yet you feel a sense that he doesn't care what he's wearing.


 I don't think I've seen anyone rock a school uniform as well as Nate does. He's so gorg.


How could one not be attracted to this guy?


One of my favorite episodes when they are in East Hampton. Btw, I love Serena's dress too!

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...