Thursday, May 16, 2013

hiP$teR

Since the beginning of the year I probably have complained so much about people trying to be hipster, but honestly the fashion is starting to grow on me now. I think I don't mind the look as much now because this is just is what is in stores right now. It is the trend. But, sometimes people are a little over the top with it, but hey, they are just being themselves. So here is a cool place to get hipster-ish clothes. Brandy Melville. I went to Brandy Melville in LA and the whole store surprised me very much. It had a very chaotic, yet laid back vibe. It was mostly local California people searching for clothes. But, if you look online they actually have some very cute clothes and jewelry. So, if I were ever trying to go for a "hipster" look, these are a few pieces that I'd like to pick up.












XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...