Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tag: 100 Questions Nobody Asks

Before I get into this post I wanted to say that there have been a few malfunctions with my blogging system this week. On Monday, I was much too busy to pre-set a post, so my post was late. Then, today I wrote my post last night and pre-scheduled it to post today at midnight. But for some reason, it put the post before the one that I wrote yesterday. I really don't know what's going on, but I seriously hope it is fixed and that this post works fine! 
So without further ado, let's get into the post! Today I wanted to do a tag video, and I know that's a lot of reading and not pictures, but I thought it'd be fun! Also, since I just recently started this blog a lot of my readers know hardly anything about me! So here we go: 100 questions nobody asks! But, keep in mind that this is just the first 25. I don't think you all would want to read that many questions at once, and I definitely don't want to write all of those right now! Happy reading!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors closed or open?
I always sleep with my closet doors closed because otherwise it looks creepy to me. Like there are seriously monsters in my closet and keeping the doors closed keeps the monsters out.

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I usually don't, but my mom almost always does. Especially when we stay at the Ritz-Carlton because my mom loovveeess their L'occatine shampoos and conditioners. 

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I sleep with my sheets tucked out because even if I tuck them in they are going to untuck themselves sooner or later.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I have never, but I've seen them lying around and have wanted to, but honestly I'd have no where to put them!

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! I absolutely love post-it notes. They work so perfectly, but they have to be actual post-it brand. Otherwise, if you write on the part that is on the other side of the sticky part it gets streaky. I don't know it's weird.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
If I get coupons in the mail, or find them lying around my house I put them in my room thinking I'll use them, but then never do.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Definitely a bear so I'd have a chance to fight for my life. Bees I feel like would just sting me and hurt me. But, on the other hand bees you'd most likely live (unless you're extremely allergic to bee stings), whereas with a bear, you could die. It's debatable for me.

8. Do you have freckles?
Tons of them. I'm a freckly girl.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I almost always smile for pictures, but if I don't smile I always pose for pictures. 

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I think one of my biggest pet peeves is probably people interrupting me. I can't stand it and it always happens. Also, when I'm not included in a conversation it irks me so much. Also, girls that are very dramatic, but not in a funny way, really bug me too!

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I don't usually, but I have to switch off which foot (left or right) touches a crack on the sidewalk sometimes.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes.

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
No.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Always! I'm a dancer so I never really walk around my house, I dance around my house.

15. Do you ever chew on your pens and pencils?
Sometimes, if I'm bored enough to. 

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
This question is pretty irrelevant for a 15 year old girl, but zero.

17. What size is your bed?
Queen.

18. What is your song of the week?
What Now by Rihanna.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Absolutely. Everyone can wear pink!

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I don't really watch them now because I never really watched them as a child. My favorites as a kid were Lizzie McGuire, etc. and those Disney Channel shows and I still love watching Disney Channel today. It's timeless.

21. What's your least favorite movie?
One movie that I didn't like was The Vow because I hated the ending! Another movie I didn't love was New Moon of the Twilight Series.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Somewhere you couldn't find it.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water almost always, or milk.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ranch or honey mustard. Yum.

25. What is your favorite food?
Fruit snacks, bruschetta, steak, pomme frites, goldfish, and anything from FoodLife.

Be sure to stay tuned for the other 75 questions to be answered in other Tuesday's blog posts. It'll be Tag Tuesday, although this first one is being written on a Wednesday because I didn't think of it until today! 

XOXO, Kate






2 comments:

  1. "I'm a freckly girl" ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely doing this on my blog! It looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo,
    aHc

    wonderfulseabreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...