Monday, May 13, 2013

Other Blogs I Heart!

First of all I'm sorry that I did not have a blog post up earlier this morning. Usually I preset my blogs to upload at midnight, but somehow, with all the hustle and bustle of the weekend, it slipped my mind. But, I still wanted to keep my promise of uploading a blog post a day, so here goes.

One of the main reason I started a blog was because I saw other people's blogs. So I wanted to share with you 4 of my favorite blogs that I follow and some of my favorite things about them. Happy reading!

Blog #1


Definitely check out this blog! This is my old friend from Elementary School's blog and it is so adorable. She writes amazing posts and I always love the time of the day when I read her oh so fun blog posts.

Blog #2


I found this blog just by stumbling upon it while looking at random blogs on the internet. This blog is so fun and nautical and all of her posts are worth reading. They are so great and well written too.

Blog #3


To me this blog is a no brainer because Sarah posts amazingly cute outfits all the time. I love following this blog because her outfits always give me such inspiration. She has amazing style and her posts are always a bunch of pictures of her and her friends sporting classy and timeless looks. Gotta love it!

Blog #4


I don't even remember how I found this blog, but I'm glad I did! I love all of the posts because she tells you to definitely look cute and be preppy, but to also strive and excel at everything you do. She encourages me to do well in school and to sport my preppy style. 

XOXO, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...