Monday, August 5, 2013

Back To School w/ Vineyard Vines

Okay, honestly I really don't know why I'm so off about posting. I think with summer and everything I stay up too late and before I know it it's midnight. I don't like being off schedule like this because I like all my posts to be uniform and to go up at the same time. So I'm sorry that this is off by a little bit, but let's just get into the post.

So when I discovered Vineyard Vines earlier this year I instantly fell in love. I used to always see all of their products on Wanelo, but didn't realize what brand it was. Then when I went to Alabama I went to a Vineyard Vines store and it was perfect. Like I mean perfect. I loved it so much. So today I wanted to share with you my Vineyard Vines back to school picks. I love all of these products for back to school although I guarantee I will not purchase all of them. So here they are!






xoxo, Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...