Sunday, August 25, 2013

My sis & da bestie

Hey everyone! So instead of my Sunday Pinnings, today is a very special Sunday. It is my sister Kristen's and one of my absolute best friend Ava's birthday!

Let's start with my sister. Cuz blood's thicker than water. 

Kristen! I just wrote a post about you so you are probably ecstatic that you are featured in two blog posts!

I just wanted to say that you are legit the best sister ever, although I don't always show it. You always give me advice and are always there for me. I couldn't imagine my life without you, and if I could it would be one freaky and horrible life. You are so much fun to be around and I love spending time with you. You are seriously so amazing and I never want my life to be without you. So be safe at college and get good grades haha! But have fun too! I love you to the moon and back and you mean so much to me!

Some of our fabulous memories:

-Zachary, Codary
-A two day chicken college!
-The Ian lookalike
-Sleeping in the same bunkbed as children {why did we do that?}
-Our horrible plays with the Suki's {Claire was "the lights"}
-being the weirdest kids alive
-Spanish Ladies dancing {ohhh goodness is that hysterical}
-Malibu Barbie & Ken
-me helping you with everything {when you attempt to bake, use the internet or do anything random}
-& more. I mean we've lived together our whole lives so obviously there are more cray moments in our lives
-Texas Road House...it's so good

Now here are some photos of you. This is the exact same collage that I posted when I wrote about you leaving for college, but I figured I couldn't really make a better one so here you go!


Okay, so now onto Ava. Ava we have been friends since third grade when I was actually the worst person ever and I was such a bully. I'm so sorry for those years, but we still managed to stay friends from all of those rough issues {all my fault} and are still best friends! I love hanging out with you and you are actually hysterical. You make me laugh because of how wild and crazy you are. You're actually psycho, but I love you for it. And seriously, "I'm so much better than before!" Okay so I love you so much and let's please always be friends because you are amazing.

Memories:

-singing Legally Blonde in the street & twerking
-Gas Pedal {that was like a night ago}
-walking linked arm & arm in third grade
-you trying to go to Lolla
-the classic Ava bun {top knot}
-you talking in your sleep
-the everyday hair curling of your hair
-showers in the backyard
-getting Harper!
-tent sleepovers
-+ more that I'm too dumb to think of

Now here are some classic Ava photos.


I love you both so much and wish you both a happy and amazing birthday!

I love you guys to the moon and back.

xx,
katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...