Monday, August 19, 2013

Meet Katelyn.

So after I was nominated for the Liebster Award and was posting 11 facts about myself I got to thinking that you guys probably don't know that much about me {unless you're one of my friends that I go to school with or something}. And I always get so aggravated when I'm looking on someone's blog and they have nothing about him/herself! I'm not trying to call anyone out whatsoever, but it's frustrating because I like knowing some general facts about the person behind the blog. So here's a little update of who I am. 

{P.S. This will also be posted on the "About The Blogger" page.}

And, the color scheme is giving you a little sneak peek as to the new blog design hopefully coming soon. I know I said I was going pink + green, but I changed my mind. I'm just always so indecisive.  Silly Katelyn! Okay, so here we go!

xx,
katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...