Friday, August 9, 2013

Coming to a Close

I though I'd use today's post as a little update for all of you. Sadly, my summer is coming to a close. I really don't want to go back to school because {1.} I hate school so very much and {2.} I am not prepared for school to start back up. I haven't even started my summer math packet and am not even 1/3 into my summer reading book. I hope that sophomore year is better than freshman year {not that freshman year was horrible, it just wasn't an amazing school year academically and socially}. 

Today is now the 9th and I start tryouts for Drill Team {like poms} on the 14th and then my summer is basically over. I'm excited to try out, but I'm still nervous. 

Anyhow, this post really has no purpose but here are a couple of new things to look forward to in the future of this blog!

-Fashion Rack Tour {finally!}
-Back to School Videos
-Outfits of the Week Videos
-more DIY's {never really caught on to doing those}
-Fall Haul

+ more! 

Stay tuned for all to come!

xoxo, Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I don't go back to school until early September, but cross country practice started this week which means my life=over I feel your pain;)

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...