Saturday, August 17, 2013

School Smarts Part IV: Hairstyles for School

Whenever I go back to school, I always want to come back looking fabulous. You gotta show everyone that you became super gorgeous over the summer! Haha just kidding, but still you want to look your best. So on Pinterest I've been finding some really cute hairstyles that I think would be perfect for back to school. I almost always wear my hair up, but have been trying to wear it down recently. I usually just wear it in a ponytail because that way it keeps it out of my way. But these looks would be perfect for rocking your hair down or up!


Such a fun way to add a fishtail to a rather plain pony.


If I could only do a perfect top knot...


Crown braid with gorgeous waves.


Effortless messy fishtail.


The bow adds an adorable girly touch.


Perfect layered waves.


Makes the pony that much more chic.


Perfect for those lazy days {and bad hair days}. 

What are your favorite back to school hairstyles?

xx
katelyn

2 comments:

  1. These pictures make me want to know how to do fishtails... *sigh*

    xo,
    Grace
    preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the pony with the bow! It is so simple, yet so cute :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...