Friday, August 16, 2013

Liebster Award

Hey everyone! Grace from Preppy On The West Coast nominated me for the Liebster Award. This was so sweet of her so thank you so much Grace! Definitely go check out her blog because it's so adorable and totally fun to read! And there will be a guest post from me up there soon! 

So when you are nominated for the Liebster Award you post 11 random facts about yourself and then answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you. So let's go. 

11 Random Facts About Me


So now to answer the questions that Grace requested all her nominees answer. 

1. When do you go back to school?

I go back to school on Tuesday, August 20th. Tear :(

2. What is your favorite fall Starbucks drink?

I love the caramel apple spice {which is basically just apple cider} from Starbucks. I am not a coffee drinker. 

3. What is one thing you always have to have with you?

I always have to have my phone, money and a water bottle. I'm a wateraholic. 

4. Are you a reality TV junkie? If so, what shows do you watch?

I'm not super into reality TV, but I do enjoy it. I watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians and The Vineyard {which I can't tell if it's supposed to be real or fake}. 

5. Favorite summer memory. #summer2k13

Probably going to badminton camp or drill camp. They were both a ton of fun. 

6. What is a scent that just makes you think, "Aaaah, Fall!!"?

Anything from Bath & Body Works with pumpkin or cinnamon spice in it. Or anything apple. 

7. What is the weather like in the fall where you live? 

It tends to get pretty cold here. But more so into mid-October and November. September is still pretty mild. Usually I just wear a fleece jacket or sweatshirt during the fall. 

8. Pinterest or Tumblr?

Definitely Pinterest. I don't even know how to work tumblr very well, but I still have one! Haha! Click here to check out my tumblr!

9. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? 

California. It's my favorite place eva!

10. What is your favorite fall nail polish color?

My favorite nail polish for fall is Jade is the New Black by OPI. 

11. Favorite thing about fall?

My favorite thing about fall would have to be being on drill team and performing at the football games.  Such a fun way to spend Friday nights!

Who I Nominate

Here's who I nominate for the Liebster Award!

Caroline | Citrus & Style


Christine | Girls & Their Pearls

Frannie | The Blonde Prep

Hunter | Prep on a Budget

Julia | Color Me Preppy

Okay, so I had to cut it short. Honestly, I don't read that many blogs. Or the ones that I do read have over 200 followers {each person that is nominated has to have less than 200 followers}.

Sorry if you've been nominated twice! P.S. I commented on each of your blogs to let you know that you've been nominated!

The Questions for Y'all I Nominated To Answer
{these are super random by the way}

1. What is your dream job?

2. How would you describe your style in 3 words?

3. What is your favorite season {fashion-wise}?

4. What is your favorite part about blogging?

5. How did you come up with your name for your blog?

6. What is your most worn piece of clothing?

7. East Coast or West Coast?

8. What's your dream college?

9. What is a classic outfit that you wear {like what is your signature type outfit}?

10. What are your favorite colors?

11. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

I look forward to seeing all of you that have been nominated answer these questions!

Thanks so much Grace for nominating me. Check out Grace's blog Preppy on the West Coast!

P.S. Happy Friday!

xoxo, Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn :) I just wanted to let you know I finished my post for the award! You can check it out here...

    http://preponabudge.blogspot.com/2013/08/nomination-for-liebster-award.html#.Ug3eGYKkmg4

    Thanks so much for nominating me :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much darling!

    Just followed! :)

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Katelyn! Except to see a post soon!

    xoxo,
    Adalia
    {glitterandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me Katelyn! Sorry I just saw this post since camp and the start of school, but I will be sure to post soon! Text me to hang out some time!
    Love and blazers,
    Julia
    (colormepreppy.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...