Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wishlist Wants

Hey everyone. So today I have a current wishlist that I'm dreaming of purchasing. I love all of these products and I really hope to purchase some of the products. I know it's not realistic to purchase everything because that would be more money than I can afford. Haha. But a girl can dream, can't she? So here are my wishlist wants!

Btw, I'm thinking about doing more 'Wishlist Wants' posts if you guys want to see them! Let me know!











xoxo, Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting some white converse's too--all I have is pink and blue..There a perfect essential!

    xoxo,
    Adalia
    {glitterandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totes with Adalia! The white Converse are super cute! And I love that striped dress, so precious! And I think Wishlist Wants is such a fun idea! Great post!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...