Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Skincare Routine

Okay, so I would say I have pretty decent skin. Everyone has those occasional breakouts, but lucky for me my skin is generally pretty clear. But, every skin has its flaws. My skin is very dry and sensitive to anything that I put on it. So I thought I'd show you my current skincare routine. This is not a super intense routine or anything, just the products that I use, what I think they're good for and how/when I use them. 

Let's get started!


These are the 3 products that I use, but let me get into a little more depth about each individual skincare item. 

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads | I just recently started using these facial pads and so far they are great! I have very sensitive skin {I mean the slightest little thing can make me break out} so I am very careful about what products I use. On the website, this product is getting mixed reviews so be sure to check those out if you are thinking about purchasing it. It comes with 28 cotton pads that are basically soaked in the product. This is really convienent for me in the morning, especially if I'm running low on time as I can just grab one and wipe it all over my face and rinse. As simple as that. It has one side that is cleansing and one side that has a gentle exfoliant. It removes all of my makeup, any oils and keeps my skin looking radiant. 

Clearasil Rapid Action Daily Face Wash | I've been using this since mid-summer and I absolutely loved it. After going to Drill Camp I had some pretty bad breakouts just because I was sweating so much from dance and the oil got into my skin. It was not fun, but I quickly bought this face wash. It cleared up my skin very quickly and it still continues to keep my skin clear. I use this especially after practice to get rid of all excess oils and clean my face from all of the sweat and gross stuff that has collected over the course of the day. It is easier for me just to use this to remove my makeup as well.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion | All of these products seriously have long titles! Goodness! Currently I actually do not have this product, but I need to buy it again. Especially with cooler weather coming, my skin tends to dry out very quickly. I've used this product repeatedly before so I'm not sure why I decided to buy a different moisturizer. But now I know that this is the one that works best! It lightly moisturizes my skin without making it oily. 

I hope y'all enjoyed this post. Keep in mind that everyone has different skin though so be sure to pick the right products for you. Talk to you later!

xx,
katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...