Monday, August 12, 2013

Live Each Day

So I am most definitely a complainer. I always tend to find the worst in every situation, which is definitely not an attractive trait. I've been really trying to change this because I don't want to be such a downer! And the other day I was watching Camp {see this post about the show}, and one of the characters said that he tries to make three awesome things happen each day. I was sort of inspired by this and started pinning all sorts of quotes about having a good time and just living life to the fullest. I think that these quotes really help get me motivated to have fun and make the most of every situation. These are my current favorites. 








xoxo, Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. awesome inspiration! I am like you, even though I don't want to, I tend to see the worst in situations. I am trying to change as well and your post has helped inspire me!

    Ashley
    the-southern-prepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Pintrest is so inspiring with quotes!

    xoxo,
    Adalia
    {glitterandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...