Friday, August 2, 2013

Quick Pick::Vineyard Vines Polo

Yesterday (well when this goes up it will be two days ago) I saw that Vineyard Vines was still having their fabulous sale where all of the sale items are 40% off. There really is not much of a selection, but I did find one thing that I liked!

The Classic VV Polo!


This is the color I picked out. I wanted to go with classic navy, but my mom was like you have so much navy you really don't need anymore. I really like the light blue, although it isn't a fall color. I don't really care because honestly who only wears fall colors in the fall. No one. Okay, so anyways I scored this polo for only $23.99 and free shipping too {sorry free shipping was that day only}! Plus, there was no tax so my total was the total of the polo! Right now it is on sale for $39.99 {there are select other colors on sale too}, but an extra 40% off of that price. 

Anyways, I was super pumped about that purchase and can't wait for it to arrive. My first polo. Haha, I really have not been preppy for all that long. 

Check out the sale!

xoxo, Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. love this color!

    Ashley
    the-southern-prepster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...